I’ve been threatening myself to re-write my goals for some time now. Not sure what my hangup is – perhaps I’m scared that I’ll achieve them too fast and constantly need to update them …. But isn’t that the point?
Since today is Christmas, I thought that I would give myself a gift by actually writing out my current goals.
For here and now, these are my current goals:
- Own and drive a Tesla Model S as my daily driver.
- Build an online income of $10k + per month.
- Find and buy a house for our family to live in – close to the ocean, with enough room for an office and a guest room. With a large patio and pool to workout by.
- Read two books a week (Kindle/Audio)
- Workout daily.
- Eat the right way – the way I know how. Clean eating LiveIt.
- Get another vehicle with good gas mileage so Stacia has something nice to drive to work.
- Get the final deposits paid for Ava Kalea’s new Spanish speaking preschool.
- Pay off credit cards.
- Find and buy a house to flip in San Diego.
- Get Ava Kalea into Mandarin immersion preschool for Fall 2019
- Family ski trip to Utah in spring
- Become a Triple Star Diamond Beachbody Coach
I’m sure that I will be reviewing and updating this list A LOT and will eventually publish my ongoing list of goals to a page on my blog at JoeKennedy.biz.