Be among the first to experience the brand new Microsoft Surface 3 (4G LTE) from AT&T, certified with Windows 8.1 and connected to the nation’s most reliable 4G LTE network.
Beginning on Friday, July 24, you can purchase the Surface 3 for $0 down and $30 per month with an AT&T Tablet Installment plan. In addition, for a limited time, you can purchase a Surface 3 for $399.99 with any Lumia smartphone purchased on AT&T Next. Additionally, a commercial version of the Surface 3 will be available to business customers in the coming weeks.
The Surface 3 is light and thin, so you can easily take it with you on-the-go and stay connected on the nation’s most reliable 4G LTE network. With the integrated, three-position Kickstand, the ability to run desktop software and touch apps side-by-side, and a full-size USB 3.0 port, Surface 3 is a balanced mix of innovation and practicality. You’ll also be able to upgrade to Windows 10 once the new operating system is available.
Surface 3 also includes these key features:
- Microsoft Office: Feel right at home or work with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, plus 1TB of OneDrive cloud storage with a one-year Office 365 Personal subscription.
- Processor: The Surface 3’s new quad-core Intel Atom x7 processor helps you move between apps quickly and easily.
- Storage: You’ve got plenty of room for your favorite songs, pictures, and movies with 64GB of storage and microSD card support up to 128GB.
- Battery: Catch up on your favorite TV show or finish up a last-minute report with a 7485 mAh battery that can give you up to eight and half hours of use without charging.
- Surface Pen: Experience instant note taking that is as natural as writing on paper with the Surface Pen (sold separately).
- Type Cover: Add this click-in keyboard which includes bright, back-lit keys and offers the speed and functionality of a laptop (sold separately). Combine this with the Surface 3’s ability to run Windows desktop software, and you get the full computer experience when you’re on-the-go.
To see the Surface 3 in action check out this video and visit att.com starting this Friday for more information on the tablet.