This morning on our 5 am family morning walk, we saw the owners of Elixir Food and Juice getting the place open for business. One of the owners who greeted us mentioned that they were just trying to get open and were really hoping that people would show up today. I didn’t tell him that I mentioned him in my blog the other day, but told him that I was sure they will, but it did get me thinking of ways to support local businesses who are lucky enough to be able to be open and working. Maybe it’s not lucky – maybe we are lucky they are choosing to be open? Regardless – let’s support them as much as possible.
This list of Del Mar businesses that are open for business has been compiled by the Del Mar Village Association. If you know of any other businesses that should be included, please contact Joe Kennedy at Local Business Scoop and let me know.
Your Guide to Del Mar Village Businesses Open for Online/Take-Out/Delivery Business
While all San Diego County restaurants and other businesses that serve food have been required to close on-site dining to minimize the risk of COVID-19, many Del Mar Village businesses are offering food or product takeout, delivery or both* or discounts. Below is a daily updated list of Del Mar Village business dedicated to serving our community.** Please support our Del Mar Village businesses today! Also see updated hours from Del Mar Plaza here. * Please call ahead to the businesses to confirm. Note: All bars, wineries, breweries and pubs that do not serve meals provided by a full kitchen are closed. ** This list was compiled based on social media and phone calls by DMVA.
Tel: (858) 481-9889
- To Go & Home Delivery – phone in your order between 12:00 PM – 7:00PM and have it delivered locally within 5 miles of our location
- 25% off food, 50% off wine and beer
- To Go Menu
- Easter Dinner Pre-Order – please call in
Board and Brew
Tel: (858) 481-1021
- Curbside Service – phone in your order between 10:00AM – 5:00PM and pick it up curbside. Use code 10TOGO to receive 10% off online orders
- Home Delivery – offered through Uber Eats
- To Go Menu
Coya Peruvian Secret
Tel: (858) 792-0821
- Home Delivery – Offered through Grubhub and Postmates
- Curbside Service – Phone in your order between 12:00PM – 7:00PM and pick it up curbside
Tel (760) 436-1337
- Open for coffee and chai! – Website
Del Mar Pizza
Tel (858) 481-8088
- Home Delivery – Order online and your food delivered to your home between 12:00PM – 8:00PM Sunday-Thursday, 12:00PM – 9:00PM Friday – Saturday.
- Curbside Service – Phone in your order and pick it up curbside
Del Mar Rendezvous
Tel: (858) 755-2669
- Delivery – Offered through Doordash, Grubhub and Ubereats
- Click for hours and services available at each Del Mar Plaza restaurant
Elixir Juice and Food
Tel: (858) 793-4663
- To Go Orders – Order online at https://www.elixirdelmarca.com/#/ for carry out service between 7:00AM – 6:00PM
- Scrambles, Salads and Soups from Americana Restaurant are available to go from Elixir
- Gift cards available for future use. Purchase bags of Zumbar Coffee for $14.50/12oz. for home brewing. Order online.
Pacifica Del Mar
Tel: (858) 792-0476
- To Go Orders – Phone in your order between 1:00PM-6:00PM Thursday-Saturday to pick up at the restaurant 3:00PM-7:00PM
- Gift Cards – For every $100 purchased in gift cards, receive a $20 bonus gift card. Now through April 1.
Tel: (858) 449-6679
- To Go Orders – Phone in your order and pick up at the restaurant
- Wednesday-Saturday 1pm-7pm (Place orders 12pm-6pm) Half Off Bottles of Wine + Margaritas to Go!
- Sunday 10am-2pm Mimosas, margaritas and bloodys to go
Tel: (858) 720-1168
- To Go Orders – Open 12:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Tel: (858) 523-0479
- To-Go Orders – Phone in your order and receive 20% off until March 31
- Home and Office Delivery – Offered through Doordash and Grubhub
- Open Mon-Fri: 11:30 AM – 2:00PM, 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM, Sat & Sun: 12 PM – 7 PM
Stratford Square Café
Tel: (858) 792-7433
- To Go Orders – Phone in your breakfast and lunch orders between 7:00AM – 1:00PM and pick up at the café.
Zel’s Del Mar
Tel: (858) 755-0076
- To Go Orders – Phone in your lunch order between 11:00AM-2:00PM and dinner orders 5:00PM-8:00PM and pick up at the restaurant
- Home Delivery – Zel’s will deliver to your home between 5:00PM – 8:00PM within the City of Del Mar and Del Mar Heights Neighborhoods West of the 5 Freeway. $5 Delivery Fee.
Del Mar Liquor and Deli
Tel: (858) 481-0752
- Online Ordering – Order online at https://delmarliquoranddeli.com/ and pick up in store
- Open for grocery and non-food items 8:00AM to 9:00PM Mon-Thurs, 9:00AM to 9:00PM Sat-Sun
- Click for services available at each Del Mar Plaza retailer
Tel: (858) 792-3707
- Curbside Pick-Up (with an additional 10% OFF your purchase) – Phone in your order and we’ll get it ready.
- Home Delivery – 5 miles for $5 (only local delivery within 5 miles) during business hours.
- We’re now CASH-LESS – We want to protect our staff’s “germ-footprint” so we are limiting cash sales.
- Online Ordering – Order online at www.madeinearthus.com while the Del Mar location is closed.
Rusty Del Mar
Tel: (858) 259-3200
- Online Ordering – Order online at rustydelmar.com and receive free shipping
Tel: (858) 777-2086
- Online Ordering – Order online at https://sandcastletales.com/product-category/childrens-books/
- Online Ordering – Order online at www.urbangirlaccessories.com available while the store is closed
Del Mar Blue Print
Tel: (858) 755-5134
- Home and Office Delivery – Free delivery to your home or office on any order over $8 to $32 depending on your location
- Click for services available at each Del Mar Plaza business
The UPS Store – Del Mar Village Location
Tel: (858) 755-2800
- All services are available 7:30AM to 6:00PM Monday-Friday, 9:30AM to 3:00PM Saturday
Union Bank – Del Mar Village Branch
Tel: (858) 755-9321
- All services are open Monday – Thursday 10:00AM to 4:00PM, Fridays 9:00 to 6:00, closed Saturdays.
- All services available 8:00AM – 4:00PM
- All services available via web site, or phone
Zenergy Physical Therapy
Tel: (858) 792-1124
- All services available by appointment 8:30AM – 3:30PM Monday-Friday
Tel: (858) 755-1501
- Dogs stay free! Hotel Indigo Del Mar is here for you & your loved ones including all fur babies.
Acoustic Wednesdays with Michael Tiernan
Wednesday, March 25 – 7:00PM
Wednesday, April 1 – 7:00PM
Wednesday, April 8 – 7:00PM
- Local singer/songwriter Michael Tiernan has been hosting Acoustic Wednesdays with Michael Tiernan and Friends every Wednesday at En Fuego Cantina for 12 years now. He will be continuing to perform online every Wednesday at 7:00pm, honoring one of the longest running musical showcases in San Diego history. Tune in every Wednesday at his Facebook profile page for a virtual interactive streaming concert direct to your home. Pour yourself a margarita and let’s get together for some inspiration and music online every Wednesday til we can get back in action at En Fuego! Listen in at www.facebook.com/michael.tiernan and check out Michael’s other streaming music offerings that you can gift your relatives by visiting www.tiernantunes.com/offerings
St. Peter’s Episcopal Church
Sundays 7:45AM, 9:00AM, 11:00AM
Del Mar Farmers’ Market
The Del Mar Farmers’ Market is closed due to the CDC regulations. However, many vendors are offering pick-up and delivery services:Certified Farmers:
Antonio & Guillermo Farms (Vegetables, Strawberries)Antonio: 951-454-647
(at the RSF Market on Sunday)
Atkins Nursery (Citrus, Passion Fruit)Jose: 760-728-1610 or 760-207-8837(at the RSF Market on Sunday)
Behneman Family Farms (Greens, Avos, Citrus)Norma: 760-685-6332
Carlsbad Strawberry CompanyKevin: email@example.com
Fancy Treat Farm (Macademia Nuts and Dried Fruit)Sunny: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meza Ranch (Eggs)Jose: email@example.com
Microgreens R UsAhmed: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rancho Lindo Mexico (Citrus, Avos, Guava)Louis: email@example.com
Ray Subtropical Farm (Citrus, Greens, Eggs)Ray and Clarissa: firstname.lastname@example.org
Smit Orchards (Apples, Dried Fruit, Nuts)Reanna: email@example.com
Valdivia Farms (Tomatoes, Squash, Radish)Martin: 760-801-0018
Hidalgo FlowersDarryl: 760-216-3338
Vicki’s OrchidsVicki: firstname.lastname@example.orgPrepared Food and Fish:Dry Dock Fish Co.Jason: 760-331-3997Free Deliveries over $40(at the Poway Market on Saturday)
Chez Christophe (French Bistro Cuisine)Christophe: email@example.com
LeRendez-Vous French Bakery & BreadNeng: 760-414-9109 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Baba and Andalucia Foods (Hummus, Dips, Kefir)S ala: email@example.com
East African FoodHamza: 619-831-5616 firstname.lastname@example.org
Gourmet Tamales and Salsas Ruben: 760-402-0805 or 760-207-8837info@email@example.com
Tasty ChaiAmit: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pad Thai Stand Nat: 760-547-4482 email@example.com
Wipeout CoffeeJuan: 760-709-2986 firstname.lastname@example.org
Valle Products (Honey)Elisabeth: 858-829-6899
Yoshi’s Jam Yoshi: 760-855-6304Other Products: Caruso SoapKammie: email@example.com
Mama Mermaids Magic (CBD products)Ariana: firstname.lastname@example.org
Peace & OM (Yoga-friendly Clothing)Kelly: 760-815-3933www.peaceandom.com (Free Shipping)