Affiliate Marketing is a business that saw a huge resurgence during the lockdowns of the last couple of years. Many people were out of work, stuck and home and looking for additional ways to make income. One of the simplest (although not necessarily easiest) ways to make money working from home (or anywhere in the world with an Internet connection is by doing Affiliate Marketing.
Put simply, Wikipedia describes Affiliate Marketing as follows: Affiliate Marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate’s own marketing efforts.
An Affiliate Marketer or “Affiliate” can use many different methods in their own marketing efforts. Many use paid advertising to promote the products and / or services of other companies, others use organic digital marketing tools, such as social media (including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and more), blog posts, video (including YouTube and other video platforms), some use SEO or search engine optimization techniques and many use their own combination of tactics.
There are thousands and thousands of Affiliate Marketers in the US and beyond. Some of them make
A LOT of money …
If you are an Affiliate Marketer, PLEASE take a couple of minutes to answer the following questions, if you submit a full response, I will be happy to link to your favorite affiliate offer (with your link of course).
- How long have you been an Affiliate Marketer?
- Do you consider yourself successful in Affiliate Marketing?
- In your best year so far, how much money have you made in Affiliate Marketing?
- What is your favorite Affiliate Marketing platform? (Click Bank, Commission Junction, Share a Sale, Rakuten, Thrive Cart etc)
- Do you specialize in a certain niche? (Digital products, health, fitness, lotions and potions, etc)
- How much time do you dedicate to Affiliate Marketing each week?
- What are your favorite Affiliate Marketing tools and tactics?
- What is advice do you wish you would have known when you were starting out in Affiliate Marketing?
Thank you so much for reading this post and to everyone who submits responses – I look forward to linking to your favorite affiliate offers.
I really appreciate any and all advice from successful Affiliate Marketers – especially those who are willing this old dog learn some new tricks!
In the meantime, I am learning, teaching and earning with Affiliate Marketing.