The following is a list of my personal goals that is constantly changing – reviewed and updated frequently.
- Create Joe Abs 8 Pack Guide in March 2019
- Create the Joe Abs Live-It in April 2019
- Own and drive a gray Tesla Model S, P90D w sunroof.
- Build an online income of $10k + per month.
- Find and buy a house to live in – close to the ocean, with enough room for an office and a guest suite. With a large patio and pool to workout by.
- Read two books a week (Kindle/Audio)
- BeachBody Workouts daily. Hard. Leave nothing on the table.
- Eat the right way – the way I know how. Clean eating LiveIt.
- Pay off credit cards by April 2019
- Flip two houses in San Diego County in 2019
- Get Ava Kalea into Mandarin immersion preschool for Fall 2019
- Long ski weekends in March and April
- Become a Diamond Beachbody Coach by helping at least 8 people a month reach their physical and financial goals in 2019
- Earn my way to Attend BeachBody Summit in July at Indianapolis, Take 10 Coaches
- Spend December 2019 in Hawaii
- Spend March 2020 in SLC Skiing
- Complete SalesForce Administration certification by May 1st.
- Complete One Funnel Away Challenge in March and April – building sales funnels for Joe Abs and BeachBody programs.
- Review these goals at least twice daily.
Note 3/3/19: I have not been reviewing these goals nearly as often and have faced some new challenges, but am doing well in several areas. The goal of having Stacia home by September 2019 was accomplished in February 2019. I have had to change the dates of some goals and have added some new ones. I’ve been very good about working A LOT (could use a day or three off), working out hard and doing lots of personal development. I’ve also recently started training to become a SalesForce Administrator and am making good progress.
Note 3/17/19: I have been a bit better about reviewing these goals, but I’m currently trying to resolve conflict about my overall vision, current living situation and how to proceed. I need to get the vision straight – and quick. I’ve really been thinking about how I can best serve – and help the most people possible …